[Insight-users] Is it possible to select pointset as a moving image

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 04:37:45 EST 2007

Hi dear ITK user's ;
I really need an urgent reply.  it will be appreciated .
 I have two datasets one of STL data (point set) and the other is .raw  data. I would like to implement a registration. For this purpose itkpointsettoimageregistration is suitable for this; but STL data is selected as a fixedpointset;and .raw data as a moving image. This takes too much time for executed.
my Question here is: Is there a way to select STL (point set) data as a moving pointset,and .raw data fixed image? This will take more less time?

Any suggestions?
Tony