[Insight-users] requsting for help for the first example of hello world

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 08:55:20 EST 2007

Hello all users,
  I am a new user of ITK and that's why I faced a problem with the first example' Hello world' which is located at Insight\Installation.When I try to debug the program,I faced with the proble as follow:
  **Debuging information for 'tstcon32.exe' can not be found or doesn't match. No symbols loaded.
  What can I do to remove this problem.
  My cmake.list is as follow:
  PROJECT(HelloWorld)
  # Find ITK.
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK REQUIRED)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
  INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)
  ADD_EXECUTABLE(HelloWorld HelloWorld.cxx )
  TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(HelloWorld ITKCommon)

  and my Cxx is as follow:
  #include "itkImage.h"
  #include <iostream>
  int main()
  {
  typedef itk::Image< unsigned short, 3 > ImageType;
  ImageType::Pointer image = ImageType::New();
  std::cout << "ITK Hello World !" << std::endl;
  return 0;
  }
  please help me.
  Thank you