[Insight-users] Where is the transformed image gone?

Urlek crapie at email.si
Tue Mar 20 09:54:25 EST 2007

Is it possible to find out how the volume defined by the boundaries of the
input 3D image get transformed by geometric transformation.

For example, I would like to rotate a 3D image and save to a file exactly
the smallest region that contains all input pixels. I guess there must be a
better way than to manually calculate how the transformation moves the image
corners?