[Insight-users] is there a way to convert double to float

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 07:01:57 EST 2007

hello list;
I am not an expert of ITK also C++. Is there a way to convert double data to float. I need it because I defined  transform double
typedef itk::QuaternionRigidTransform< double > TransformType;
TransformType::Pointer transform = TransformType::New();
transform->SetParameters( finalParameters );
transform->SetCenter( transform->GetCenter() );
  I must define variable of  transform as double first
It is now double. Is there a way to convert double to float in order to use variable of transform as a float input