[Insight-users] is that possible?

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 08:13:16 EST 2007

hi Dear ITK users;

I just want to ask that is it possible to define TransformType as float when we implement Registration, I have to define it float, but it gives a convertion error on that point  when I define it float:registration->SetTransform( transform ); and also on the other hand I haven't seen any registration example in which transformtype is defined float,entire examples it is defined double? isn't it possible to define like that:_
typedef itk::VersorRigid3DTransform< float > TransformType;

It's here! Your new message!