[Insight-users] Problem with regions

Markus Mehrwald mehrwald at ira.uka.de
Tue Mar 27 08:59:32 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have a problem with the regions of an image or maybe the
WeightedAddImageFilter is the Problem.
I have two images. One with a dimension of 640x512 and the other one is
arbitrary but let it be 280x252 and starts relative to the bigger one at
180x140. Now I want to add the smaller one to the bigger one starting at
the position of which the smaller one is translated.
I tried nerly everything to do that but I allways got an invalid pointer
from the pixelaccessor. Input 1 is the bigger image and Input 2 the
smaller one. I set the requested region of the bigger one to the
coordinates of the smaller one but it does not work. Setting no
requested region also. I turned on and off SetInplace but still the same
problem. Is it possible to add a smaller image to a bigger one?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Markus