[Insight-users] Object map Analyze file format (.obj)

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 27 10:07:55 EST 2007

Elena,

ITK does not support the Analyze Object map file format. Only the
Analyze 7.5 image file format is supported. There appears to be a reader
in Matlab that will support some version of the Object Map. You may be
able to use this to load the object map and save into another format
supported by ITK.

Vince

Matlab link:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=9587&objectType=FILE

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 20:03 -0700, Elena Pavlovskaia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anybody give me a hint on information stored in an Analyze file with an
> extension .obj (so called Object Map file format)?
>
> My primer questions are:
>
> Does an .obj file have a record of the voxel size?
>
> If so:
> Is the .obj voxel size equal to the original volume voxel size?
> (By original volume I mean the volume where the Object Map represents a
> segmentation?
>

> Thank you!
>
> Elena

Assistant Professor