[Insight-users] Convert signed short to float in DICOM

Goo gtshowtime at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:15:18 EST 2007

In my program,
there are two difference type in pipeline.

At first,I am casting 'signed short' to 'float'.
Through the processing of gradient filter this float data
is casting to signed short.

The pipeline as below:
signed short data -->cast1 -->float data --> Filter --> float data -->
cast2 -->signed short data -->write to dicom

The result is full white.
I don't know what happen?
Can anybody give me some suggestion?

Regards