[Insight-users] QuaternionRigidTransform SetRotation

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 12:43:46 EST 2007

yes I am doing this for initializing the transform before registration. By the way at the end of the Pointsettoimageregistration  i get finalparameters,shouldn't I calculate these parameters opposite,because these parameters belong to image ,i mean they indicates that how far image will transform and how far it will rotate. But I would like to apply these finalparameters to my pointset. For this reason I use TransformMeshFilter.  When I get the inverse of the final transform (  finalTransform2->GetInverse(finalTransform2);)the new  translation parameters  are calculated,but rotation parameters not renew? If I  am right,is there a way to find the opposite rotation patameters.

typedef itk::TransformMeshFilter<
FMeshType,
FMeshType,
TransformType > FilterType;

FilterType::Pointer filter = FilterType::New();
filter->SetInput( outputMesh);
filter->SetTransform(finalTransform );
filter->Update();
FMeshType::Pointer outputMesh2 = filter->GetOutput();