[Insight-users] LineSpatialObject: problem with applying a transformation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 31 15:56:52 EST 2007

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your clarification.

If you have the coordinates of the original points,
what you could do is to load these points into an
itkPointSet.

Then, you can use the itkMeshTransformFilter in oder
to apply the transformation to all the points.

Please look at the DataRepresentation chapter of the
ITK Software Guide for a description on how to set
the points of a PointSet.