[Insight-users] Inspecting images and result

Jonathan Orban orban at tele.ucl.ac.be
Thu May 3 10:29:46 EDT 2007

Hi Lars,

You should take a look at Paraview (www.paraview.org). It is an open
source program developed by Kitware. From my experience, it opens and
displays most of everything itk produces. Moreover, binaries for windows
are available directly at their site so you don't have to go through the
compiling process again.

Hope this helps,

Jonathan Orban
Telecommunications and teledetections laboratory
Université catholique de Louvain
Place du Levant, 2
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve