[Insight-users] Inspecting images and result

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 3 13:34:38 EDT 2007

Hi Lars,

You may want to try:

1) ImageViewer : source code available with InsightApplications
                  and binaries for Windows are available at:

     http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/InsightApplicationsBin/

2) Slicer:   You can download both source code and binaries
              from http://www.slicer.org

3) The LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration
    program (also in Insight Applications) is a very good
    application for looking a two registered images. It
    uses color blending in order to compare both images.