[Insight-users] ANNOUNCE : ITK 3.4 : Selection of paper from the INSIGHT JOURNAL

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 3 16:50:53 EDT 2007

In preparation for the release of ITK 3.4 we have
selected from the Insight Journal the papers with
higher ratings and a minimum of 3 reviews.

We anticipate to move the source code from these
papers into the Code/Review directory of the toolkit
as part of the process of releasing ITK 3.4.

The ITK 3.4 release schedule is available at:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Release_3.4_Schedule

The selected contributions from the Insight Journal
are listed at:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Contributions_5

They are:

    1. Using a Mask to Decrease Computation Time for
       SpatialObject to Image Conversions

    2. Digital Topology

    3. Computational Geometry Computation and KNN Segmentation in ITK

    4. itkEllipseBoundaryToImageFilter

    5. Implementing the Automatic Generation of 3D Statistical
       Shape Models with ITK

    6. I-DO: A Deformable Organisms framework for ITK

    7. Minimal Imposition Image Filter

    8. Binary morphological closing and opening image filter

    9. Support for "cub" image format

Please let us know if you have any questions or
suggestions regarding this selection.