[Insight-users] Extract an oblique 2D slice from a 3D volume

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 7 11:51:36 EDT 2007

Hi Gheorghe

You may want to use the

             ResampleImageFilter

You will have to provide the Transform that defines the resampling
plane, and the parameters of the image grid that you want to use
for the 2D image.

Please read the ITK Software Guide

      http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in particular the section on "Geometric Transformations".

This section describes how you can set the parameters of a
resampling problem.