[Insight-users] addimagefilter without changing value

qxue at jouy.inra.fr qxue at jouy.inra.fr
Thu May 17 14:55:06 EDT 2007

Hi, all:
    I am using the addimagefilter to compare the 2D image segmentation with the
original image, by putting them together using "addimagefilter".
    But some details are omitted, for the result image is the sum of two images
by adding. May I use this filter to overlay the segmented image on the original
image without changing the values, that is, just put two image tegother.
    Or I should select other filters to implement the compared result after the
image segmentation.
    Thanks
Quan