[Insight-users] addimagefilter without changing value

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri May 18 08:33:44 EDT 2007

Hi Quan,

Are you doing this for the purpose of visualization ?

If so, you may want to consider the option of using
VTK for the visualization. It is very easy to overlap
the contour of the segmentation on top of the original
image.

You may want to take a look at the examples:

     InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk/
          itkReadITKImageSegmentShowVTK.cxx
          itkReadITKImageShowVTK.cxx