[Insight-users] passing vtkImageData through vtk to itk to vtk

Mark Roberts mroberts at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Nov 1 10:47:41 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am working on a bit of code to begin with a jpg and pass it through a
pipeline that starts in vtk, connects it to itk, and brings it back to
vtk. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way I encounter some problems
and have difficulty getting vtk to render the image. I know there are
examples of transferring data from vtk-itk-vtk in auxiliary/vtk, but I'm
not sure where to find an example to show how to transfer vtkImageData
specifically. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction?
If need be, I can include my code in case I just have a programming error.

Thanks in advance,
mark