Re: [Insight-users] histogram based median filter

Tomáš Kazmar Tomash.Kazmar at seznam.cz
Fri Nov 9 07:19:47 EST 2007

Hi Matthias,

  I agree with you that more efficient median filter in itk would be great
but as long as i know there is only the one with cuadratic complexity.

I plan to implement something more efficient, at least the linear
algorithm for rectangular kernels. Unfortunately I have no time for now.
If you implement either the linear or the constant time, please let me
know.

Regards,

Tomas