[Insight-users] Re: volview plugin

mrcheung at mdanderson.org mrcheung at mdanderson.org
Fri Nov 9 18:09:23 EST 2007

I tried building a volview plugin from ITK source. I used CMake to
configure the .sln file, and it went fine.
But I have this error using the Visual C.net to build the DLL. Could anyone
help? Thanks

------ Rebuild All started: Project: vvITKCannyEdgeDetection,
Configuration: Release Win32 ------

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project
'vvITKCannyEdgeDetection', configuration 'Release|Win32'.
Building Custom Rule vvITKCannyEdgeDetection.vcproj.cmake
-- Check for working C compiler: cl -- works
-- Check for working CXX compiler: cl -- works
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: C:/Insight2/InsightApplications-VSNET
Compiling...
vvITKCannyEdgeDetection.cxx
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'ITKAlgorithms.lib'