[Insight-users] Re: volview plugin

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Sat Nov 10 10:45:50 EST 2007

Rex:

The linker is complaining about not finding the library. The likely reasons
are

1. Your ITK build failed. Please check your ITK_BUILD_DIR/bin/Release folder
to see if you can spot ITKAlgorithms.lib . If not please build ITK . You
most likely have build errors there.

2. You built ITK with a different configuration. Please check that you built
it for Release (the same configuration as your InsightApplications build).

Hope this helps.
--
Karthik Krishnan
R&D Engineer,