[Insight-users] Saving BSplineDeformableTransformed image

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 08:16:53 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

Im having a problem with saving a BSpline Transformed image.
Im registering two MRI image (both about 100MB). Everything
goes ok (takes maybe 5 min). But the saving of the image takes
about an hour!! The image is 100MB. Is this normal?
I use a resampleImageFilter with the following settings:
Spacing: 0.41 0.41 0.6
size: 512 600 350
ElementType: MET_UCHAR

Then I use a ImageFileWriter and updating the writer takes an hour.
Any ideas why this is taking so long?
thanks,
lars