[Insight-users] Saving BSplineDeformableTransformed image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 11 17:13:03 EST 2007

Hi Lars,

0) One hour for resampling an image sounds excesive.
    Are you compiling for "Release" ?

1) What interpolator are you using ?
    The interpolator is the critical component of the
    resampling process.

2) BTW, Registering two images in 3D using BSpline Deformable
    Transform in just 5min sounds too good to be true.   :-/

    Do you have any evidence supporting your assumption that
    the registration has actually succeded in 5 minutes ?

3) Please post your code to the list....