[Insight-users] compile problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 11 17:05:26 EST 2007

Hi Baoping,

Thanks for the additional details about your ITK build.

You may want to look a the Tutorials:

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

In particular the first session: "Getting Started I":

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf

that provides step by step instructions on
how to download, configure and build ITK: