[Insight-users] Re: Good results on your revised "position only" registration using OrientedImage

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 11 17:18:35 EST 2007

Hi Frank,

Thanks for letting us know that this resampling is working for you.

Yes, it will be a good idea to include this code as an example of
image reformatting, maybe in the Insight/Examples/Filtering or the
Image/Examples/Registration directory.

Please let us know if you have found necessary to make any modifications
to the code. Otherwise we will add it to the Examples as it is.