[Insight-users] compile problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Nov 12 09:58:31 EST 2007

Hi Baoing,

Thanks for letting us know that you found a solution to this problem.
(although changing computers doesn't quite solve the original issue) :-)

It is still unclear why the home version of WindowXP will produce
this problem.

It may have been a permission issue ?
Or maybe an incorrectly installed compiler ?

Have you built any other C++ project in that Home XP computer ?