[Insight-users] DemonsRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Nov 19 20:44:44 EST 2007

Hi Gabriele,

Tom's paper is available at the Insight Journal:

"Diffeomorphic Demons Using ITK's Finite Difference Solver Hierarchy"
http://insight-journal.org/dspace/handle/1926/510

Of course, along with his code (see the .zip files).

If you find this paper and its code useful, please
write a review for the paper. The papers that get
high reviews are selected to be included in ITK.

In other words, if you want the code to be included
in ITK, then we need your help with a review of the
paper.

http://www.insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_reviews.php?back=search.php%3Ftexte%3DVercauteren&journalid=8&pubid=154

All readers are welcome and encouraged to post reviews
to papers published in the Insight Journal.