[Insight-users] DemonsRegistration

gabri tartuz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:06:54 EST 2007

Hi Luis,
thanks for your reply.
I've found the file in the link you've posted .
I'm trying to coregister a 3D MR-images, but i' ve noticed in the source
that for all the file-writers a SetCompresion(true) is set wich viewer i
have to use to deals with that output?
I was using Paraview but the "output.mha" (as well as *.mhd) files
resulting from that code won't be handled from that viewer, I'm doing
something wrong?
Considerd that I've not changed even a word in the code, everything is
"at the download point".

Thanks again

Best reguards

Gabriele