[Insight-users] BinaryMask3DMeshSource and AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter

Paweł Andruszkiewicz pandruszkiewicz at o2.pl
Fri Nov 23 16:48:03 EST 2007

So I will reply: AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter creates the level set image,
so in order to acquire the shape we need set the object value of
BinaryMask3DMeshSource to 0:

meshSource->SetObjectValue(0);

Nevertheless, the result is still not so smooth. I would like to apply
AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter after the BinaryMask3DMeshSource, and pass a
mesh to visualization routine. In order to do that I need to convert the
output of BinaryMask3DMeshSource from MeshType to a DoubleImageType using
	PointSetToImageFilter, then apply AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter and then
convert back to MeshType. How can I make the last conversion?

kind regards, Pawel Andruszkiewicz

--
Si tu vales, bene est, ego valeo