[Insight-users] Help, use the libraries ITK with C++ Builder 5. & GUIS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Nov 24 10:57:18 EST 2007

Hi Yamill,

Here are some suggestions for a GUI library:

1) You could use Qt

You should note however that Qt is distributed under
a dual license.  You can use it for free as a GPL
package, or you can get a commercial license for it.

If you use it for free then your application will
have to be distributed as open source under a GPL
license.

2) KWWidgets

You may also want to consider KWWidgets, which is
a C++ library build on top of Tcl/Tk.  This library
is distributed under a BSD-like license. You can
download it for free from:

http://www.kwwidgets.org/Wiki/KWWidgets

3) FLTK

Another option that I could recommend you is FLTK,
which is distributed under a license similar to a
BSD. (www.fltk.org)

Other people have reported using wxWindows as
good alternative for a GUI library.