[Insight-users] Re: GUI options

Simon Warfield simon.warfield at childrens.harvard.edu
Sat Nov 24 12:23:17 EST 2007

Dear Luis,

I want to draw your attention to this page:
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/license-gpl-exceptions.html

Simon K. Warfield, Ph.D.        simon.warfield at childrens.harvard.edu
Associate Professor of Radiology,             Harvard Medical School
Director, Computational Radiology Laboratory,
Wolbach 215, Department of Radiology,
Children's Hospital Boston
300 Longwood Avenue Boston MA 02115
Phone: 617-355-4566                                FAX: 617-730-0635