[Insight-users] All python tests fail

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Nov 28 13:40:49 EST 2007

Le 28 nov. 07 à 19:16, Marco Nolden a écrit :

> Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:
>>
>> Hi Marco,
>
> Hi Gaëtan,
>

>> It seem that you have used both WrapITK and ITK_CSWIG_PYTHON. I don't
>> think that this combination has been tested.
>> You should try to set ITK_CSWIG_PYTHON to OFF, to disable the older
>> wrapping method.
>>
> thanks for the hint. Just turning ITK_CSWIG_PYTHON to OFF didn't help.
> After that "make" just didn't do anything. So I set up a new build and
> the (better) result is here:
>
> http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/mbi056/Linux-c++/20071128-0957-
> Experimental/Test.html
>
>> Please let us know if it fix the problem, so we can add an error
>> during
>> the configuration process if the user have turned on the two wrapping
>> process.
>>
> As you can see it fixes the problem only partially.
>
> I also tried to execute
> the PythonMedianImageFilter
> (http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/mbi056/Linux-c++/20071128-0957-
> Experimental/Results/
> __Wrapping_WrapITK_Python_Tests_PythonMedianImageFilter.html)
> test without the itkTestDriver by setting PYTHONPATH and executing
>
> /usr/bin/python
> /local/nolden/itk-3.4.0/InsightToolkit-3.4.0/Wrapping/WrapITK/
> Python/Tests/MedianImageFilter.py
> /local/nolden/itk-3.4.0/InsightToolkit-3.4.0/Wrapping/WrapITK/
> images/cthead1.png
> MedianImageFilter.png 3
>
> This results in a segmentation fault, stacktrace didn't provide much
> information, but I can send it/post it, if you like.

The logs are not really useful :-(
Can you run that command (on a single line):

PYTHONPATH=/local/nolden/itk-bin-wo-cswig/Wrapping/WrapITK/Python/:/
local/nolden/itk-bin-wo-cswig/bin/:$PYTHONPATH /usr/bin/python -c
"import itk; itk.auto_progress(2); itk.force_load()"; echo $?

and report the result?

Thanks,

Gaëtan

[glehmann at marvin ~]$ python -c "import itk; itk.auto_progress(2);
itk.force_load()"; echo $?
binaryAttributeMorphology... done
SegmentationAndThreshold... done
gaussianMixtureThreshold... done