[Insight-users] Create 3D volume from a closed surface?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Sep 7 11:14:23 EDT 2007

Hi Blue Moon,

You may want to look at the mailing list archives,

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-February/016593.html

---

You could also convert the VTK surface to an ITK Mesh,
and then use the rasterization filter:

             itkTriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1TriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter.html