[Insight-users] Automatic seed point generation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 13 08:48:05 EDT 2007

Hi OTL,

It is hard to tell without looking at the image...

...and ultrasound are probably the hardest type of image to deal with...

I would think that the chances of this working are rather slim,
but... hey... the trying to do it will be relatively easy,
so it is better just to go for it and do the experiment.

BTW you may find useful to play with your input image and the
application

    InsightApplications/ShapeDetectionLevelSet

(it does require you to build/install FLTK)

  Please let us know what you find,