[Insight-users] Access to ITK CVS repository

matthias.honal at uniklinik-freiburg.de matthias.honal at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Thu Sep 13 09:51:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to get the latest ITK version from CVS, however I'm sitting
behind a very restrictive firewall which does not allow the use of CVS with
the pserver method.  Even when I put the proxy name as option in the
CVSROOT such as
 :pserver; proxy=proxyhost; proxyport=80
:anonymous at www.itk.org:/cvsroot/Insight
I can't connect to the CVS server.  Maybe that this is a firewall
authetication problem, however I could find no way to tell CVS that my
proxy needs authentification...

So my question is whether there is a way to access the ITK server with CVS
via SSH (which works for me) or whether there is some location where a can
download an ITK tar ball which is more recent than ITK 3.2.0?

Thanks a lot,

Matthias