[Insight-users] itk::LabelCollectionImageToAttributeImageFilter

Juan Paredes juanparedeswall at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 10:24:38 EDT 2007

Hi Gaëtan and ITKers,

I want to produce an ITK image with the value of the Region Elongation of the itk::LabelCollectionImage.

In your contribution to the Insight Journal "Labeled object representation and manipulation with ITK", you advise to do it by using the  itk::LabelCollectionImageToAttributeImageFilter.

The type of this filter is instancied using three parameters: TinputImage, ToutputImage and TAttributeAccesor. I don´t know how to define the last type. Which of the contributed classes provide the method to define it? . Could you provide me an explanation  of how to do it or one reference to some test code?

Thank you very much for your advice.

Juan Paredes