[Insight-users] Re: Re: itkLabelCollectionImage toAttributeImageFilter

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Sep 14 10:27:58 EDT 2007

Le 14 sept. 07 à 16:19, Juan Paredes a écrit :

> From: Juan Paredes <juanparedeswall at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: itkLabelCollectionImage toAttributeImageFilter
> To: Ga�tan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>
>
> Hi Gaetan,
>
> Many thanks for your advice. It works!!!.

Great :-)

> LabelCollectionImages are very valuable. Very well done!!!.

Can you submit a review for that contribution ? A contribution should
have at least 3 reviews to be included in the toolkit.

> Now, I´ll try other attributes included in your contribution's new
> release.

He you think to some attributes which may be useful, please let me
know, and I'll try to add them to the contribution :-)

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)