[Insight-users] Re: Re: itkLabelCollectionImage toAttributeImageFilter

Juan Paredes juanparedeswall at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 19:29:31 EDT 2007

Hi Gaetan,

Today, I've submitted my review of  the release  1.  I've suggested to include new shape-based attributes. It may be you've got time for working on those :).

Now, I'll try the release 2 capabilities. It's great to notice that there are new attributes available, both statistics and shape based.

I've got a question. I'm interested in getting feret diameter  and binary elongation of the objects of a labeled image. I compiled and run the new classes in linux. Then, I tried using similar code to that I used for release 1.  I got some errors referring to conversion problems between types referred to a member function of itkShapeLabelCollectionImageFilter.txx.

Is there any change in this class I have to be aware before using it?

Thanks in advance,

Juan

Gaëtan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr> wrote:
Le 14 sept. 07 à 16:19, Juan Paredes a écrit :

> From: Juan Paredes
> Subject: Re: itkLabelCollectionImage toAttributeImageFilter
> To: Ga�tan Lehmann
>
> Hi Gaetan,
>
> Many thanks for your advice. It works!!!.

Great :-)

> LabelCollectionImages are very valuable. Very well done!!!.

Can you submit a review for that contribution ? A contribution should
have at least 3 reviews to be included in the toolkit.

> Now, I´ll try other attributes included in your contribution's new
> release.

He you think to some attributes which may be useful, please let me
know, and I'll try to add them to the contribution :-)

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)