[Insight-users] Re: itkLabelCollectionImage toAttributeImageFilter

Edson Tadeu e.tadeu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:21:00 EDT 2007

Sorry,

  Now that I saw in the changelog that "LabelCollection" was changed to
"LabelMap".
  It's the documentation that is outdated (but I should have read the
changelog before) ;)

"Tue Sep 18 05:12:50 E. South America Standard Time 2007
gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
  * rename LabelCollectionImage in LabelMap, which is way shorter"

Regards,
Edson