[Insight-users] Re: itkLabelCollectionImage toAttributeImageFilter

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Sep 20 05:58:08 EDT 2007

Selon Edson Tadeu <e.tadeu at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
>   I'm using ITK 3.2.0 and WrapITK on Windows, together with the latest darcs
> revision of binaryAttributeMorphology (I think this is rev. 2).
>
>   I noticed that itk.LabelCollectionImage is missing in Python, so the "full
> python example" is not runnable. ( This example is described in
> section 9.5of the newest documentation in
> Labeled_object_representation_and_manipulation_with_ITK.pdf ). Atually,
> there is no class under the itk module containing "LabelCollection" in the
> name.
>
>   I also noticed it is missing from C++ as well (i.e., there is no
> itkLabelCollectionImage.h anymore), but there are these three files:
>
>   itkXXXKeepNObjectsLabelCollectionImageFilter.h
>   itkXXXOpeningLabelCollectionImageFilter.h
>   itkXXXRelabelLabelCollectionImageFilter.h
>
>   How can I use classes such as itk.LabelImageToLabelCollectionImageFilter?
>   Will this be fixed, or did these classes changed to something else?

Hi Edson,

In the latest version in the darcs repository, the LabelCollectionImage class
has been renamed LabelMap, for the followin reasons:
- it's more consistent with that contribution:
http://www.insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D9%26order%3Drating%26revision_display%3Dcombined&pubid=178
- it's shorter ! The name were really too long before that.

I'm on vacation currently, so it will be difficult to help much now.
But if you still have some problems, I would be pleased to help next week :-)

Gaetan