[Insight-users] Re: Multi Resolution Registration

laia sales lbqitk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:10:41 EDT 2007

Hi Luis,

thanks for the hints,

I am using Windows XP and Visual Studio 8. I used the release mode, and to
initialize the transform that is perform with itkVersorRigid3DTransform and
the initializer is itkCenteredTransformInitializer.

For the optimizer* *I used itkVersorRigid3DTransformOptimizer

optimizer->SetMaximumStepLength( 4.00 );

optimizer->SetMinimumStepLength( 0.01 );
I tried to fix these parameters, but maybe in the metrics I am using
itkMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric
I have to initialize some parameters to fast it up.

Laia