[Insight-users] Re: about FLTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 25 08:21:13 EDT 2007

Hi Hui,

These errors indicate that you are mixing compilation modes
{Debug/Release/RelWithDebInfo/..} between the multiple
libraries that you are using.

You *MUST* compile all libraries using exactly the same
compilation mode.

What you may want to do at this point is:

   1) Delete the binary directories that you have so far
      (related to your application).

   2) Choose a compilation mode {Debug/Release} and then

   3) Build every one of your libraries using that *SAME*
      compilation  mode.

Please note that recent versions of FLTK (1.1.6 and later) do have a
CMakeLists.txt file. Therefore you can configure them using CMake and
in this way, when you combine multiple libraries, you have better
chances of producing executables with consistent compilation modes.