[Insight-users] Filtering in a loop structure

Dário Oliveira dariodisk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 20:06:25 EDT 2007

 *Hi friends,*
**
*I have this quick question. How can I perform a filtering inside a loop
structure? I suppose that the error is related to the pipeline that is only
updated when the filter is called again, making a (might) non-sense case
where the input is actually the output of the filter. Is there any way to
perform this correctly?*
**
*I'm sending the code in which I'm facing the problem ( I got an empty
image in the end of the loop, and the filtering would never generate it ).*
**
*for* (*int* i =0; i<=2; ++i)

{

filter->SetInput(imageFiltered);