[Insight-users] Question: 3D Segmentation : VTK Segmentation & Registration Helper Widgets

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Sep 28 07:17:08 EDT 2007

Hi Hui,

You will find these Widgets as part of the VTK source code,
under the directory:

                    VTK/Widgets

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Widgets/

See for example:

vtkAffineWidget.h*
vtkCheckerboardWidget.h*
vtkContourWidget.h*
vtkDistanceWidget.h*
vtkImagePlaneWidget.h*
vtkImageTracerWidget.h*
vtkImplicitPlaneWidget.h*
vtkOrientationMarkerWidget.h*
vtkPlaneWidget.h*
vtkPointWidget.h*
vtkPolyDataSourceWidget.h*
vtkRectilinearWipeWidget.h*
vtkScalarBarWidget.h*
vtkSeedWidget.h*
vtkSliderWidget.h*
vtkSplineWidget.h*

These Widgets *do not* do segmentation or registration by themselves.

They are intended to make easier for you to use VTK for providing input
to ITK segmentation and registration algorithms, and some are intended
to make easier for you to review the results of registration algorithms
{e.g.RectilinearWipe, CheckerboardWidget}.