[Insight-users] regid transformation matrix

Ruben Schilling r.b.schilling at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:16:59 EDT 2007

Henry,

this is because rotation matrices are not anti-symmetric: -A^{T} = A
because all elements on the main diagonal would need to be zero to
fulfill this condition, which is obviously not the case for a
rotation matrix in the general case. Your matrix seems to be correct
(and is nicely symmetric by the way). Maybe you can share the
particular (practical ?) problem you are dealing with, if there is any.

Regards
Ruben