No subject

Tue Apr 1 09:27:00 EDT 2008

uses GetDefaultInsideValue() if the object is inside a specific point. =
The
default is 1.0, so converting a scene to an image will result in all th=
objects having the same value. Changing this value *should* give object=
different output values. I think the colour settings are for visualisat=
ion
purposes only (ie. SOViewer).

HTH

Dan

insight-users-bounces at itk.org wrote on 04/02/2008 06:54:59 AM:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use the spatial object framework to create a 3D scene
> that can be transformed to a 3D image using
> itkSpatialObjectToImageFilter. Suppose that the scene is to be
> constructed from boxes - how do I set the brightness of each box in
> the output image. I've attempted to use the colour setting of
> PropertyType, without any luck. What is the correct approach? Can
> anyone recommend alternative approaches for creation of complex
> artificial 3D images?
>
> Thanks=

--0__=4EBBFEB3DFB37FCD8f9e8a93df938690918c4EBBFEB3DFB37FCD

a unique value for each SpatialObject instance.</tt><br>
<tt>From a quick code inspection is seems that itkSpatialObjectToImageF=
ilter uses GetDefaultInsideValue() if the object is inside a specific p=
oint. The default is 1.0, so converting a scene to an image will result=
 in all the objects having the same value. Changing this value *should*=
 give objects different output values. I think the colour settings are =
for visualisation purposes only (ie. SOViewer).</tt><br>
<tt>insight-users-bounces at itk.org wrote on 04/02/2008 06:54:59 AM:<br>
&gt; Hi,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I'm trying to use the spatial object framework to create a 3D scen=
e<br>
&gt; that can be transformed to a 3D image using<br>
&gt; itkSpatialObjectToImageFilter. Suppose that the scene is to be<br>=

&gt; constructed from boxes - how do I set the brightness of each box i=
n<br>
&gt; the output image. I've attempted to use the colour setting of<br>
&gt; PropertyType, without any luck. What is the correct approach? Can<=
br>
&gt; anyone recommend alternative approaches for creation of complex<br=

&gt; artificial 3D images?<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Thanks<br>

--0__=4EBBFEB3DFB37FCD8f9e8a93df938690918c4EBBFEB3DFB37FCD--