[Insight-users] Cannot open include file: 'strstream.h': No such file or directory

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 6 18:04:02 EDT 2008

Hi Pradeepa,

Thanks for sending your CMakeCache.txt file.

After looking at it, I don't see a reason why the file
"strstream.h" will not be found when you build the Hello
world example, but it was found fine when you build
ITK itself.

Did you get any error message while you were configuring
ITK with CMake, or while you were building ITK with
Visual Studio 8 ?

Have you modified the HelloWorld example (the .cxx
or the companion CMakeLists.txt file) in any way ?

    Please let us know,

       Luis