[Insight-users] multiple material marching cubes

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:55:20 EDT 2008

vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes generates multiple surfaces from labelled
(segment) data. vtkMarchingCubes has always generated multiple
isosurfaces from continuous data.

Can you post a pdf of the journal article (assuming it is not a closed
journal)? Or the name of the article. Hopefully the authors retained
their rights to their own intellectual property and havede posted a
copy (assuming they did not give up their rights to do so).

Bill