[Insight-users] Problem with MFC after installing ITK

polys_poly at hotmail.com polys_poly at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 05:10:57 EDT 2008

Hello.

I had one working MFC project that i made some time ago. But after installing ITK i can't build the solution of MFC and i get the error messages:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\include\atltime.inl(140) : error C2039: '_time64' : is not a member of '`global namespace''
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\include\atltime.inl(196) : error C3861: '_mktime64': identifier not found
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\include\atltime.inl(363) : error C3861: '_gmtime64_s': identifier not found
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\include\atltime.inl(400) : error C3861: '_localtime64_s': identifier not found
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\include\atltime.h(396) : error C3861: 'strftime': identifier not found

The same error messages appear even when i create a clean MFC project and build it. I am using Visual Studio 2005 and a 32 bit system. Did ITK change some settings of my compiler during installation? I am sure it has something to do with ITK being installed cause i created an MFC project on my pc (which didn't have itk installed) and it worked just fine. After installing ITK using CMake etc, the project didn't work and i got the errors mentioned above.

Thanks in advance,
Polys