[Insight-users] Problem with MFC after installing ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 14 16:46:18 EDT 2008

Hi Polys,

1) Did you actully "installed" ITK ?
    or simply build it in a directory ?

2) Did you attempted to use ITK from another project ?

3) If so, did you manually add ITK paths to
    your default path search in Visual Studio  ?

ITK installation option, would simply copy
libraries and headers to the directory that
you specify in the CMake variable

       CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX

It is unlikely that this would affect in any way
other projects that do not use ITK.

--

ITK doesn't touch the settings of your compiler.

   We are not like the Evil Empire   :-)