[Insight-users] Installing ITK (absolute paths in ITKConfig.cmake)

Matthias Riechmann riechmann at ira.uka.de
Wed Apr 9 10:11:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

within the ITK cmake project there is also the possibility to install
the library after compiling. Under windows this copies all files to
"c:\program files\ITK\..." and creates a file ITKConfig.cmake where all
necessary paths and files are configured. Now my question: I would like
to copy this files to a server so everybody in our group can access ITK
without someone having to recompile it on or copy it to every machine.
Problem is: in the ITKConfig.cmake all paths are absolute. I managed to
convert them to relative ones by hand (like it is done in
VTKConfig.cmake by default!) and as far as I have been testing right now
everything seems to work fine. Are there any reasons why you hardcoded
all the paths absolutely? Or is there eny switch in CMake that results
in relative paths?

Matthias

--
Dipl.-Inform. Matthias Riechmann
Institut für Prozessrechentechnik, Automation und Robotik

Fon: +49 (721) 608-4049
Fax: +49 (721) 608-7141

Web: http://wwwipr.ira.uka.de/~richmann